1. A Regulated +5V power supply.
2. 3 Red LED outputs which can be connected to any GPIO pins using jumper wires.
3. An ON/OFF power supply switch.
4. A Green LED as a power ON indicator.
5. An 8-pin IC socket for PIC12F683 microcontroller.
6. Two potentiometers: one for providing Vref, and other for simulating analog input to ADC.
7. An ICSP header connector.
8. Two tactile switches for input operation.
9. A TTL to RS232 level shifter using a transistor circuit.
10. A piezo buzzer.
11. A DC motor with driving circuit.
12. Access to individual pins of PIC12F683 through female header pins.